Street Fighter II

freelancermaria

25 and UP! VPL Member
Mar 12, 2024
I was fortunate to have been born in the 1980s, as it allowed me to experience some of the most esteemed video games of the 1990s firsthand. Among my favorite games of that era was Street Fighter II, which remains one of the most favorite fighting games ever created. It offers unique gameplay mechanics, featuring distinctive character powers and special moves.

Some of the most well-known characters in Street Fighter II include Chun-Li and Ryu. To win against your opponent, you must master different winning combos and moves of each character you use.

Have you ever played Street Fighter II? If yes, did you enjoy it?

I don't remember which one I started on, but Street Fighter is one of my favorites. Along with Mortal Kombat.

I played it on PC a few times but the new street fighter didn't look that bad. I just couldn't drop $70 on it. Why they made the game cost that much when there's not even many characters to choose from and it's old arcade style is beyond me.

I love Street Fighter games growing up as a kid. I can remember playing them at the arcade and fighting against strangers. Talk about fun times. :D

I've got the Arcade 1up arcade machine for Super Street Fighter 2, it;s pretty awesome! I've never been very good at the game though. :(