Weyrdlets - upcoming virtual pet desktop game

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Weyrdlets is an upcoming virtual pet desktop game that’ll be playable on your desktop instead of an internet browser.

It’s currently being developed by Wholesale Games.

Adopt Your Very Own Pet​

Experience adopting a virtual pet like how it should be. Choose a pet and hatch a Weyrdlet with a unique DNA that determines its physical appearance, mannerisms and quirky abilities. No two Weyrdlets are alike!

Interact With Your Little Buddy​

Interact with your pet just like you would in real life. Pet, grab, feed, play, or direct your pet in game AND on your desktop! Is your Weyrdlet misbehaving? Give it a light smack in the butt. But don’t overdo it or you’ll hurt its feelings.

MEET YOUR PETS

WagyuAvatar.png

WAGYU

Rough and rowdy Wagyu is like your fire type that refuses to evolve past its cute phase.
MochiAvatar.png

MOCHI

Looking for a sporty and outdoorsy pet? Look no more! Mochi is always up for a sweaty ball game.
GyozaAvatar.png

GYOZA

This yellow fuzzball is just a cat. Nuff said.

Wholesale games is planning on releasing Weyrdlets on steam in August 2024. What are your thoughts on Weydrlets? Are you interested in playing this virtual pet desktop game?

Last edited:
A new trailer for Weyrdlets has been released!

Additionally, Matt from the Awesome Duo on YouTube has created a new playtest gameplay video, where he shares his first impressions of Weyrdlets. Watch it here:

Oh wow! I'd never even heard of this and it's right up my street, love this type of thing. I'll definitely buy it when it gets released in August. :D