What’s your favorite video game?

I haven't played a proper games other than mobile games for a longggg time, but harvest moon FOMT will always be my favourite game of all time. I'm very into farming and similar games, Harvest fishing/River King is also game I love very much, it's a PS2 game about going on fishing quests basically. I played stardew valley for a little bit, but I didn't get the same feeling from it I'm not sure why. Also on top of my list are pokemon and final fantasy!

Hey there, old timer. Long time no see on this game forum! Hope you're doing well. Just came across this thread and had to chime in. My all-time fav video game has got to be "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time". The open-world adventure, the epic boss battles, and the beautiful soundtrack all make it a classic for me. I still play it from time to time, it never gets old. BTW, have you checked out the latest on the gaming scene? If you're looking for the latest news, tips, and reviews, you gotta check out my favorite game blog. They always have the goods on the hottest new games and hardware. Anyway, back to the topic. What's your fave video game, and what made it special to you? Would love to hear about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cpvr
Mine is Sonic 3 and Knuckles! Sonic the Hedgehog is my favorite gaming franchise, the first game was the very first game I played at the age of 4. My other top favorites are Pokemon, Mega Man, Tomb Raider, Spyro the Dragon, and Final Fantasy. For stand alone games, Legend of Legaia is my favorite. It's a shame the sequel had nothing to do with the first game, it does have the same battle system though.

At this time I would have to say that my favourite game is Fortnite with Pet Simulator 99 being a very close second.

I have a feeling that when I get to check out Palworld, that may change.

My favorite game has got to be Persona 4, specifically the original version! I adore Golden and Persona 5 as much as the rest of the internet seems to, but it was the first game in the franchise that I ever got to play so it holds a dear place in my heart.

Elder Scrolls Online, I love that game and can play it for 10+ hours a day 7 days a week. And I love the Elder Scrolls Series and when I found out that you could play Elder Scrolls Online non-stop I was sold.