What are your favorite meals?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Some of my favorite meals include: chicken Alfredo, seafood Alfredo, chicken fried steak and tacos.

So, what are your favorite meals? How often do you usually eat your favorite meals?

I have an air-fryer and the best things to cook in it are sausage, chicken and hamburger, assuming the hamburger isn't cheap. Who has one of those? What do you cook?

Reactions: cpvr
I have an air-fryer and the best things to cook in it are sausage, chicken and hamburger, assuming the hamburger isn't cheap. Who has one of those? What do you cook?
I have an air-fryer as well. It’s my favorite thing to use. I cook chicken, steak, pork chops and burgers in it. It’s a life saver honestly. I use it a couple times a week.

I love steak, burgers, pizza, and spaghetti with meat balls.i. Having said that, I don't eat meat anymore because I am on a whole food plant based diet.

Usually pizza or ham dinners, I'm kind of picky so I don't have many foods I enjoy.

Sharwama tastes better than pizza for me. I like the beef version of it and a bottle of Heineken to tag along with it. It is always a sweet combination that I can use to relax after the works of the day.