What new movies are you looking forward to?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
I’m looking forward to the release of Horizon: An America Saga. I’m a fan of Kevin Costner and what he brought to the Yellowstone franchise. His new movie Horizon is an instant watch with me.

The movie, Civil war is another movie that I’m looking forward to. It’s not going to be released until 2025.

I’m also looking forward to the release of the Bikeriders movie. I liked Sons of Anarchy and Mayans Mc, which were both about bikers.

Lastly, I can’t wait to see Kingdom of the Planet of Apes

So, what new movies are you looking forward to? When are they coming out?

Last edited:
OMG, I am so excited about the new Back To The Future movie that I can hardly stand it. It's coming out this year and I will be the first in line on opening day. Matter of fact I am thinking about camping out at the movie theater just to be the first inline lol.

Reactions: cpvr
OMG, I am so excited about the new Back To The Future movie that I can hardly stand it. It's coming out this year and I will be the first in line on opening day. Matter of fact I am thinking about camping out at the movie theater just to be the first inline lol.

This looks like it is going to be an interesting movie. I will have a look at it once it is out.

The movie about Bob Marley is one I want to see. Actually, I had forgotten about it, but I would like to see it. Well, if only, movies didn't cost so much.

The movie about Bob Marley is one I want to see. Actually, I had forgotten about it, but I would like to see it. Well, if only, movies didn't cost so much.
There are some websites where you can download movies free online including this Bob Marley's movie. If you want one, I can share with you.

I want to see Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire, maybe the new Twisters film, Deadpool & Wolverine, Transformers One, Gladiator II, and The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim.

I think that's about it for the year 2024.