What time do you wake up daily?

Heatman

VPL Elite Member
Apr 11, 2024
I'm the kind of person who doesn't sleep very early at night. Most of the time, I'm usually awake until it's 2am or even 3am but when it comes to waking up, I will always wake up around 6am or 7am. I can't sleep pass that time in the morning.

By what time do you wake up daily?

I usually wake up around 11am or noon on a daily basis. There’s some days where I might wake up earlier though.

I am a late sleeper, I can sleep by 2am or 3am and still wake up by 6am. These days, I used to sleep by 11pm. But waking up has always been by 6am even if I slept late.

It depends on what day it is, what I have to do when I wake up, and, of course, my mood. During the work days, I usually wake up around 6:30 AM. But on the weekends, I can afford to wake up a bit later, maybe at around 9 or 10 AM.

I usually wake up around 11am or noon on a daily basis. There’s some days where I might wake up earlier though.
Having a work to be at every morning, it's not going to be possible for me to wake up by 11am in the morning. It doesn't matter how late I slept, by 7am max, I must be up.

It varies as to what time I wake up each day depending on whether it is a weekday, weekend or even a time when my kids are off from school for a holiday.

When my kids are in school and college during the week, I wake at 7.15 am. If they are on a holiday or it is the weekend, I tend to wake up at 9.30 am.

It depends on what day it is, what I have to do when I wake up, and, of course, my mood. During the work days, I usually wake up around 6:30 AM. But on the weekends, I can afford to wake up a bit later, maybe at around 9 or 10 AM.
For someone like me who doesn't work on weekends, I can sleep for as long as I want if my body wants to sleep. It's all up to my body for me to sleep well or not.