What toppings belong on a pizza?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
What toppings belong on a pizza and what toppings don’t belong on a pizza? What’s your favorite toppings on a pizza? What toppings do you think ruin a pizza?

I always get Meatlovers, but it's not a real pizza without pepperoni. Stuffed crust is the best.

I've heard of some weird pizzas, but I haven't tried them. What are some that come to your mind? Have you tried them? Do you like them? I'm more open-minded than you might think.

I like feta cheese, onion, peperoni, green peppers and garlic butter crust and that's my perfect pizza. Speaking of pizza, it's been 6+ months since I ordered a pizza. I guess it's time to order one, lol.

Reactions: Heatman
Something I never knew existed until I found it one day and tried it was seafood pizza. It has tuna, prawns, onions, peppers and then, of course, the cheese and tomato and all that together on a pizza is amazing.

It has become my new favourite.

Reactions: cpvr
Something I never knew existed until I found it one day and tried it was seafood pizza. It has tuna, prawns, onions, peppers and then, of course, the cheese and tomato and all that together on a pizza is amazing.

It has become my new favourite.
I love tuna and prawns, but I’ve never tried them on a pizza before. It sounds good.

Ham, bacon, pepperoni, pork sausage. And lots and lots of cheese. I love getting pizza huts stuffed crust to with the cheese in the crust. Pizza is so good.

Reactions: cpvr
Ham, bacon, pepperoni, pork sausage. And lots and lots of cheese. I love getting pizza huts stuffed crust to with the cheese in the crust. Pizza is so good.
Stuffed crust pizza is the best! I’ve been a huge fan of stuffed crust pizza for a long time now. I’ve only tried Pizza Hut’s though. I haven’t tried Papa john’s stuffed crust pizza yet.

Ham, mushroom and Pineapple!!! I love it :D I'll challenge anybody who says Pineapple doesn't belong on a pizza to a fight.... ;)

I like feta cheese, onion, peperoni, green peppers and garlic butter crust and that's my perfect pizza. Speaking of pizza, it's been 6+ months since I ordered a pizza. I guess it's time to order one, lol.
You are definitely someone who enjoys and love eating pizza from what you just mentioned about your favorite pizza toppings. I love just peperoni and pineapple toppings.