Coffee or tea?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
I love coffee and tea, but I tend to drink more coffee than tea these days. Ima huge fan of Columbian coffee, breakfast blend coffee and Dunkin donut’s coffee.

I love green tea and iced tea.

What about you? Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer to drink tea?

Tea!

I'm quite sensitive to caffeine so I have to be careful (doesn't stop me sometimes though..), but overall I prefer the taste of a strong cup of tea (Yorkshire brand), with very little milk and two sugars.

I'm trying to get into green tea/matcha and herbal drinks but I really prefer black tea.

Green tea, iced with lemon is nice in my opinion though..

Reactions: cpvr and Exabyss
Tea!

I'm quite sensitive to caffeine so I have to be careful (doesn't stop me sometimes though..), but overall I prefer the taste of a strong cup of tea (Yorkshire brand), with very little milk and two sugars.

I'm trying to get into green tea/matcha and herbal drinks but I really prefer black tea.

Green tea, iced with lemon is nice in my opinion though..
I like black tea too. Have you ever tried honey with your tea?

I cannot understand why coffee smells so good and tastes so bad! I tried to like it but never succeeded. Tea is what i prefer but do drink a lot of
Diet Coke.

I cannot understand why coffee smells so good and tastes so bad! I tried to like it but never succeeded. Tea is what i prefer but do drink a lot of
Diet Coke.
Do you like Diet Coke more than Diet Pepsi or Coke Zero?
I am a coffee person but lately I have been neither. How times are changing.
Do you drink energy drinks or not really? I used to drink a lot of low carb monsters, but I haven’t brought any in awhile.

I do not drink energy drinks. I like to have my diet coke early in the day and try to drink water (Smartwater) as much as I can but often do decaf root beer or decaf diet coke. I don't like the taste of Pepsi. It leaves a metallic aftertaste.

Reactions: cpvr
I do not drink energy drinks. I like to have my diet coke early in the day and try to drink water (Smartwater) as much as I can but often do decaf root beer or decaf diet coke. I don't like the taste of Pepsi. It leaves a metallic aftertaste.
I like smartwater too. Do you like drinking core water or not really?

I never really liked the taste of coffee all that much so I either drink either tea, water or milk. I drink mainly milk for the most part, though I do drink tea in the afternoons. Its kind of nice to be back here though. :) Just been doing a lot of tinkering on my website and now the site is finally in the release candidate phase. I am really happy about this as I feel the site looks much improved over the original version, even though it is missing some features. Its solid enough that I can release it out in the wild.

I will probably have at least up to 4 RC candidates, depending on how much stuff needs to be adjusted.

I never really liked the taste of coffee all that much so I either drink either tea, water or milk. I drink mainly milk for the most part, though I do drink tea in the afternoons. Its kind of nice to be back here though. :) Just been doing a lot of tinkering on my website and now the site is finally in the release candidate phase. I am really happy about this as I feel the site looks much improved over the original version, even though it is missing some features. Its solid enough that I can release it out in the wild.

I will probably have at least up to 4 RC candidates, depending on how much stuff needs to be adjusted.
What’s your favorite tea that you like to drink? I like black tea, iced tea and green tea. We’re glad to have you back here and we’re looking forward to hearing more about your game soon!😁

What’s your favorite tea that you like to drink? I like black tea, iced tea and green tea. We’re glad to have you back here and we’re looking forward to hearing more about your game soon!😁
Thanks Cpvr I am happy to be back. For me I have to say it would be green tea or peppermint tea.