Do you watch the news?

Baw$e

90 And Up! VPL Member
Approved VPL Writer
Approved VPL Programmer
Jan 23, 2024
canada
Personally. The only news I follow is on social media these days.

Do you check the news? What's your source for staying updated with the latest news?

Do you check the news? What's your source for staying updated with the latest news?
I do watch the news because I like to know what's going on in my area and the world. I also like the weather updates. And I will skip the news for a few days if there are too many sad things on their like killing of children which happens often. And it shouldn't happen at all.

Reactions: cpvr
I don’t watch the news anymore, but I do read it on my news app that’s on my iPhone. I also keep tabs on the news via social media.

I used to watch the news a lot of years ago but since the pandemic and all the wars that have broken out in different parts of the world, I have found that I watch the news less now as I find it gets me down seeing what the news want to push in your face and seeing what is happening.

I only watch the news now if I know something is happening that I want to follow.

We have the same approach. I focus more on social media to get news that I want. There is no need waiting to get news from TV stations as most of them are politically backed.