How often do you charge your smartphone?

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Reaction score
So, how often do you charge your smartphone? Do you usually charge your phone once a day or 2-3 times a day?

jakdacrowe

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
UMIDIGI S3 Pro! They boast some pretty ridiculous battery life. Remembering the first day I got it and I was playing a number of games, and it only dropped to 85%(ish) over the course of a day.

cpvr

Owner/Founder
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Reaction score
UMIDIGI S3 Pro! They boast some pretty ridiculous battery life. Remembering the first day I got it and I was playing a number of games, and it only dropped to 85%(ish) over the course of a day.
Nice! I usually have to charge my iPhone 8, 2-4 times a day. I’ve been thinking about upgrading, but I’ll probably wait till September. Do you use social media a lot on your phone as well?

jakdacrowe

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
At the moment, only Twitter. But I do plenty of reading on my phone, using it like a Kindle and whatnot.

Evolution

Administrator
Staff member
Community Leader
VPL Member
Reaction score
I charge mine whenever I am in the car or near my main computer. Could be once a day on charge or three or four. Once every two weeks I drain the battery completely.

Lanxr

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
I charge mine every night and occasionally throughout the day if I'm driving around the city and I need maps to help me get around lol

Psy

Growing VPL Member
VPL Member
Reaction score
Usually, once a day. I carry around my portable charger just in case. I have an iPhone SE.