How often do you charge your smartphone?

UMIDIGI S3 Pro! They boast some pretty ridiculous battery life. Remembering the first day I got it and I was playing a number of games, and it only dropped to 85%(ish) over the course of a day.
Nice! I usually have to charge my iPhone 8, 2-4 times a day. I’ve been thinking about upgrading, but I’ll probably wait till September. Do you use social media a lot on your phone as well?

I charge mine whenever I am in the car or near my main computer. Could be once a day on charge or three or four. Once every two weeks I drain the battery completely.
Does your battery tend to drain faster when it’s cold outside? My iPhone 8 has been dying faster than normal. It’s been 35-50(f) degrees lately out here, so my battery usually dies after 2-3 hours smh.

Does your battery tend to drain faster when it’s cold outside? My iPhone 8 has been dying faster than normal. It’s been 35-50(f) degrees lately out here, so my battery usually dies after 2-3 hours smh.

Cold doesn't seem to affect mine, however, heat does. If it's hot then the battery will drain like nothing else.

I tend to charge my phone once a day, twice if I need to. If I have played some mobile games or I have been using my phone a lot when I have been out and about, I find it needs charging at least twice.

Every night, mostly since I use the app Sleep As Android on my Pixel 8 Pro, along with my Pixel Watch 2, to track my sleep and wake me up in a lighter stage of sleep, vs deep sleep.

My iPhone usually holds enough charge for two days of my usage. Since I'm usually hanging around the house and near chargers, I'll leave it go for two days then charge it. If I'm going out anywheres I always full charge the night before.

I know it's gimmicky, but I love the Mag Safe chargers. It's cool to see the phone attached to no wires and charging.

Usually at 30% I start charging it again, because I like not having to worry about my phone needing to be charged.