New Petsite in the Works: Looking for Alpha Team!

Dysania

Growing VPL Member
Apr 14, 2020
USA
Good afternoon everybody! I'm currently working on a new petsite and I'm starting from scratch. Although I have a solid feature list I will be adding down the line, I'd love any suggestions, ideas, or other help as I work my way through this process! You can join my discord to see any available positions (currently on a volunteer basis) or even to just watch the site unfold! I look forward to meeting you all!

Feel free to join the Discord here :)

Reactions: TheBernMan
Good luck! I can’t wait to hear more about your pet site in the near feature. Will it be a traditional pet site or a vastly different one?

Hm. I guess it depends on what you consider a "traditional pet site". I'm hoping that it will stand out as somewhat different, but will still keep some basic traditional pet site aspects.

Good afternoon everybody! I'm currently working on a new petsite and I'm starting from scratch. Although I have a solid feature list I will be adding down the line, I'd love any suggestions, ideas, or other help as I work my way through this process! You can join my discord to see any available positions (currently on a volunteer basis) or even to just watch the site unfold! I look forward to meeting you all!

Feel free to join the Discord here :)

I would be interested in chatting with you if this is still active..

It is still active. We are re-structuring a couple things right now so the discord has become a little quiet, but we are scheduled to kick it into high gear by September.