How much water do you drink on a daily basis?

cpvr

Owner
Administrator
Feb 7, 2020
Texas
Do you like to drink water? If yes, how much water do you usually drink on a daily basis?

I try to drink at least a gallon or two on a daily basis because I work outside and I sometimes sweat a lot. Especially during the summer months.

That would be rough being outside in the heat! But at least you get a good tan! :)

I don't drink nearly enough water... I always forget or am too lazy! I definitely need to be more conscious of it. This post was actually a good reminder for me, so thank you for that!

Reactions: cpvr
I hate the taste of water (I'm one of those people) but I drink squash every day at work.

I probably only drink like.. 2-3 pints a day so that's probably nowhere near the daily suggestion.

Unfortunately I've got into the habit of drinking sugar free coke and tonic water but I'm getting a bit sick of carbonated beverages.

Reactions: cpvr and Exabyss
That would be rough being outside in the heat! But at least you get a good tan! :)

I don't drink nearly enough water... I always forget or am too lazy! I definitely need to be more conscious of it. This post was actually a good reminder for me, so thank you for that!
You’re welcome. I like to drink water when I wake up and get ready for work & before I go to sleep.
I hate the taste of water (I'm one of those people) but I drink squash every day at work.

I probably only drink like.. 2-3 pints a day so that's probably nowhere near the daily suggestion.

Unfortunately I've got into the habit of drinking sugar free coke and tonic water but I'm getting a bit sick of carbonated beverages.
I love sugar free coke and Pepsi. I used to drink a lot of regular soda, but I decided to switch back to sugar free & soda that doesn’t have any calories. How much soda do you usually on a daily basis?

Reactions: Exabyss
I love sugar free coke and Pepsi. I used to drink a lot of regular soda, but I decided to switch back to sugar free & soda that doesn’t have any calories. How much soda do you usually on a daily basis?

I drank three cans yesterday but I've only had one today 🙄 ideally I don't want to drink more than 1/day but I will probably drink two glasses of tonic a night instead of coke/soda.

I drank three cans yesterday but I've only had one today 🙄 ideally I don't want to drink more than 1/day but I will probably drink two glasses of tonic a night instead of coke/soda.
Ahh. Are you doing better with this? I’ve been limiting myself to two-4 bottles of soda a week and drinking more Propel water.

I do drink water daily but I know I do not drink as much as I should and I need to get better at doing that.

I have been thinking about getting those huge bottles you fill and then drink throughout the day as that would help a lot.

I do drink water daily but I know I do not drink as much as I should and I need to get better at doing that.

I have been thinking about getting those huge bottles you fill and then drink throughout the day as that would help a lot.
My siblings have those huge bottles. I’d recommend staying away from the stanley ones, unless you‘re a stanley fan. They’re expensive as hell and there’s way cheaper ones lol

Reactions: Shortie
My siblings have those huge bottles. I’d recommend staying away from the stanley ones, unless you‘re a stanley fan. They’re expensive as hell and there’s way cheaper ones lol
I had heard about the Stanley cups and have seen the dupes too :) the dupes are a lot cheaper but I will admit, I feel they are quite large and probably would be too much.

Something like this I have been looking for at home to ensure I stay on track :) Water Bottle

Reactions: cpvr
@Shortie I agree. I’m not a fan of those style of cups either. Nice! That water bottle will come handy in summer days. I’ll need to get myself one as well. Thank you for sharing it!

Reactions: Shortie