Online Gaming

Game Dev

Virtual Pets, Sims

Welcome to the Virtual Pet list community, we discuss game dev from virtual pets, roleplaying games, mmos, mobile apps all the way to virtual worlds.
VPL is a friendly and positive online community. Our main goal is to help game owners, players, artists and writers all to across the globe. So, if you're looking for a fun, active and a great resource to discuss your favorite games or you're trying to find a new game, our game dev forum can help you. We're the biggest and most successful community for virtual pets, sim games and game dev.
Find game reviews, dev guides and upcoming games. Let us help you grow your game or discuss your favorite online games with us!

1. Liquid Web Dedicated Servers

Please retweet, like and share our social media posts, so we can grow. Also, we encourage you to like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and follow us on Tumblr
    Pretty Kitty Commissions

Rain cloud set! (book & minipets/items)

Discussion in 'Completed art Transactions' started by hazyvoyage, Apr 5, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

april showers bring may flowers!

in case you can't read my terrible writing:
    300x300 px.
    white background & transparent copies
    .png and .sai (can include .psd copies if desired)
    SB: $3.00
    MI: $1.00
    AB: $10.00

will pm paypal address to winner. :) i hope you guys like these, i think the raincloud item would make a good minipet/evolving item or minipet. o:
    (in case you can't tell, the difference between the first and second book is the shadow - wasn't sure if it looked best with or without it.)

#1 hazyvoyage, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. Aww their darn cute =3

Good Luck

3. #3 hazyvoyage, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
  4. I would love that for a weather forecast XD

5. haha, it'd be perfect right?
    hm, maybe i should create a weather forecast set of images for a site. xP

6. So cute! :D

7. Those are really cute!
    Good luck selling ! :rolleyes:

8. I have never seen any site with books like those. I love the idea :)

9. I hadn't either. o: There's been a lot of thunderstorms lately and that made me think of making these.

10. Well, I like your creative mind :)

11. Yay! Hopefully other people will like my creative mind enough to bid on its creations. (x

12. Well, I hope so too :) There really cute.

13. My rain cloud art is blushing right now.

14. Awww, I don't have any use for it :/ Since I don't run or own a site xD

15. Well, I do give you lots of my luck xD Hopefully someone will snatch them up

16. a bump before bedtime. :) hopefully someone will bid over night! xD